Whether your business is just getting off the ground or you’re ready to look at expansion, Equity Bank® has the loan products your business needs to be successful. Our commercial lenders take the time to learn about your business and help you find the best financing solutions. And, because we are a community bank, we make all our loan decisions locally – saving you time and money. If you’ve missed personal service in business banking, let Equity Bank® tailor a lending package to meet your business objectives.
Line of Credit - If your company is in need of working capital, or liquidity for handling seasonal demand, we can provide the line of credit you need so you can manage your day-to-day operations and maximize profitability. Use a business line of credit to:
- Purchase inventory.
- Meet seasonal cash-flow or payroll needs.
- Agribusiness needs.
- Pay for advertising expenses.
- General working capital needs.
- Credit lines are subject to annual renewal, available with customized terms and priced at a competitive interest rate.
Equipment Loans - When it’s time for your business to acquire capital assets or equipment, Equity Bank® offers a selection of loan terms and options. Eligible business equipment or capital assets include:
- Manufacturing, printing or distribution equipment.
- Heavy-duty trucks/vehicles.
- Machine tools or other production equipment.
- Agribusiness Equipment.
- Computers and technology.
- Medical equipment.
Small Business Administration Loans (SBA) - Whether you’re starting a new business, purchasing an existing firm, or planning to expand your current business, we can help. An SBA loan can offer your business more favorable terms, rates and options than a conventional loan. Equity Bank® can stream line the application process and provide you with a fast turn-around on approvals. An SBA loan can benefit your business with:
- Lower down payment.
- Longer repayment period/lower monthly payments – up to 25 years for real estate, 10 years for equipment, and 7 years for working capital.
- No balloon payments.
- Up to 90% financing for qualified requests.
- Funds can be used for real estate purchase, construction/renovations, leasehold improvements, equipment/machinery purchases, business acquisition or start-ups.
Commercial Real Estate - Buying, building or expanding your business location? The strategic use of commercial real estate is a key component of a successful business today. Equity Bank's® commercial real estate loans give your business the ability to determine the loan structure that best meets your needs.
- Renovate existing facilities.
- Purchase property or buildings.
- Develop additional sites.
- Refinance opportunities.